Helping our children to explore God’s gift of creativity, and develop the virtues of respect and integrity.
Ayudando a nuestros hijos a explorar el regalo de Dios en la creatividad ,y desarrollar las virtudes del respeto y la integridad.
JULY 13 – 15, 2020 | 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- July 13 – 15
- 9 AM to 1 PM
- Students must bring their own snacks / lunch and water bottle
- We will continue observing the same procedures as the previous weeks of Camp.
- The topic is Pokémon TCG
- Tournament rules
- Basic strategy
- Deck building
- Trading & Collecting
- Students must bring at least one 60-card deck, and some 6-sided dice.
- The easiest way is to buy a theme deck. For examples of such decks, search “Pokemon Theme Decks.” They are available at Walmart, Target, and Amazon
- If your child wants to use cards from his collection to put together a deck, then remember it…
- Must have at least 13 energy cards
- Can’t have more than four copies of the same non-energy card.
- To take full advantage of what we will be talking about, students must have basic reading and math skills.