… we have confidence to enter the holy places by the blood of Jesus, by the new and living way that he opened for us through the curtain, that is, through his flesh…
A few questions for us, as we get ready for the sermon of this Sunday.
- What is your confidence based on?
- What proof do you have that Jesus Christ is trustworthy?
- What do you believe Jesus is capable of doing, for you?
- What are some implications, in your personal life, of this confidence?
- Where, how should you trust Him more?