Los Cocineros is a men’s small community. Join us at Cafe Mozart Bakery in Doraville this week to look at Romans 5:1-11. If you want to preview some of the discussion see the questions below.
– Why is it good to be justified by faith?
– What benefits of justification does Paul list in verses 1-2?
– What does Paul say about the difference being justified makes when we suffer in v 3-5, 11?
– In what two ways can we know that God loves us v 5-8?
– How does suffering show where our hopes and dreams are really based?