The chasm between God and us has been bridged by His beauty, demonstrating that there is no cultural barrier the Good News cannot go over.
Words of Welcome
Ps.31:5; 33:4; 57:10
- Known pain – going over cultural barriers
- Our Lord Jesus Christ, controversial back then
- Controversial now!
- A difficult / controversial path ahead
- Getting ready to bridge cultural barriers
This week, consider these questions under the light of this Sunday’s sermon.
- What aspect of your life needs to be reconciled with Him?
- What area of your community needs to be reconciled with Him?