Starting in October, we will be changing our schedule and meeting monthly for prayer. Our next meeting will be on Saturday, October 19th in the home of the Woodson’s, from 4 to 5pm. On the remaining Saturdays in October, we praying individually in our homes.
This Saturday we will be praying at home, using Psalm 127. Below and are a few things you can be praying for. If you would like more information about our monthly prayer meetings, would like to be added to the email distribution list to receive a weekly prayer reminder or have prayer requests you would like added, please contact Tammy Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org
And this is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him. 1 John 5:14-15
Prayer Verse and Requests for Saturday, 10/12th.
WORSHIP our God for his involvement in all aspects of our life.
CONFESS, asking His forgiveness for all occasions when you were operating on your own strength.
INTERCEDE before the Lord, that He may build up His people and Kingdom, and that we may experience that during the worship service.
OTHER INTERCESSIONARY REQUESTS:
- For our visitors on Sunday
- For our leaders and workers on Sunday
- The new teaching series that are being offered on Sundays entitled The Bible and Living Generously
- The new women’s ministry meetings that just started on Thursdays
- Our youth
- The Youth Fellowship meetings
- Continued recovery for Janie’s Mom who had a stroke awhile back
- Prayer for Mat Davis’ Mom who has been diagnosed with a cancer that affects the blood, in addition to her already having Alzheimer’s.